My Daily Prompt blog is now https://aaamazingphoenix.wordpress.com/
The blog you are looking at now is a prototype Daily Prompt blog and a list of Daily Prompt sites. See:
Here is a list of prompts (don’t open the list until you have read this page). There are 50 randomly selected prompts in the list chosen from 820 prompts from the WordPress Daily Prompt site. I will change the list every couple of weeks depending on demand.
I have decided to extend the number of choices for the Daily Prompt for each day.
It does not matter if everyone choses a different prompt.
Remember to read the guidelines further down this page 🙂
Here are some choices for you for a Daily Prompt
(remember to read the guidelines below):
- Continue using the recycled prompts from two years ago.
You will find the list at the bottom of my Help post:
(please read my Help post).
- Why not use the Word of the Day from this site: http://www.wordthink.com/
- Maybe use a word from today’s Quote of the Day at: http://www.eduro.com/ or create a post based on the quote or a previous quote.
- Create a post based on one of the Photos of the Day at
(include the picture in your post).
- You can choose from the list of prompts, the prompt number for today’s date e.g. #14 on 14 June. Remember the list of prompts is at the top of this page.
- You can make a random selection for your prompt. Just think of a number from 1 to 50 and that word in the list of prompts will be your Daily Prompt for today.
- You can recycle a Daily Prompt from someone else’s blog. See:
- If you have a favourite post, make up a Daily Prompt for that post, and use it for today’s prompt.
In other words you can use any word you like for your Daily Prompt. The idea of a daily prompt is to give you inspiration so you might like to choose one of the other options.
Guidelines for posting on this site:
- Please make sure your prompt word is clear in the heading for your post.
- I will ned to ReBlog your post manually to this blog. The best way for me to do that is for you to create a pingback to this post (this will appear at the bottom of this post). To do this is to read my Help page: https://flakback.wordpress.com/2018/06/05/daily-prompts/
- I will not ReBlog any posts that I think my mother may not consider appropriate.
- Since I am ReBlogging your post(s), I it would be a great idea for you to ReBlog my Help page on your blog so that your followers and readers all know about this site. Please Reblog this page: https://flakback.wordpress.com/2018/06/05/daily-prompts/
- Please follow my blogs. ReBlogs from my followers will be given priority.
Next week ReBlogs may be limited to followers of this blog or my other blog: https://aaamazingphoenix.wordpress.com/
- The best way to get an image in my ReBlog of your post is to make the image a Featured Image (under Status when you are creating or editing your post).
- To see what other posts have used the same prompt(s) as you, use the search box at the bottom of every page.
Good luck with your blogging 🙂